Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei
The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei, large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low volume and entry-level users. With a 24 inch scanner, this MFP is designed for architects, engineers, consulting firms, small offices and K-12 schools that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment. Suitable for K-12 schools, this low cost model makes it possible for schools to purchase an MFP that was once at a higher price point. Schools can now create and print professional posters quickly and easily at a fraction of what it would cost to outsource.
- PRINTER TYPE: 5-Color 24-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles: MBK: 5,120 nozzles; C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- MEDIA WIDTH: Cut Sheet - 8"- 24"; Roll Feed - 8" - 24"
- Maximum Scan Resolution: 1200 dpi (optical)
- SCANNER SPEED: 48-bit Full Color @ 200 dpi: 6" (per second); 16-bit Grayscale and Monochrome @ 200 dpi: 13" (per second)