1. Assessment of Your Print Fleet
The first step is to evaluate your current fleet of imaging equipment, including your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our MPS software will provide you with a detailed analytics post-assessment, including:
- An inventory of your network’s imaging devices, including copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines, and multifunction printers (MFPs)
- The number of pages printed on each device per month
- Which users are printing the most pages
2. Optimization of Your Fleet
Next, we will partner with you to optimize your existing fleet. Typically, this entails removing or recycling redundant or aging devices and redeploying low-cost devices to high-volume areas. We may recommend consolidating separate printing, copying, scanning, and faxing devices into one multifunction printer, but we do our best to work with your existing fleet rather than recommend an overhaul.
3. Proactive Printer & Consumables Management
Managing your printers and their corresponding supplies is an essential component of MPS. Utilizing the same software that provided your initial assessment, we collect and monitor monthly analytics to ensure the health of your fleet. Specific actions include:
- Continual monitoring of your devices, where issues are proactively tackled before they interrupt your work day
- Auto-fulfillment of all consumables to ensure you always have the supplies you need while guaranteeing you aren’t overspending on stockpiled inventory
- When service is required, our certified technicians have supplies on-hand to fix your problem the first time to maintain our above industry average first time fix rate
Our proactive monitoring and maintenance provide you with usage analytics and predictable monthly billing so you can regain control of your print environment.
4. Ongoing Enhancement
As more analytics are provided through our print management software, we can adjust your MPS solution to serve you. As your business grows, we will offer scalable solutions to meet your needs based on previous performance and increased usage. We will continually scan your monthly data for areas for cost reduction and productivity improvement.